Part of your ability to breathe clean air inside your home depends in part on the cleanliness of your air ducts. Over time, dust and dirt will naturally accumulate inside the air ducts. Because of this, pollen and other contaminants that exist will be deposited into the air you breathe. If there is moisture inside the air, the conditions are right for mold to grow inside the ducts.
Some companies recommend that you have your air ducts cleaned at least every five years. Depending on the size of your home, whether you smoke or have a pet, and other environmental factors, the ducts may need to be cleaned more often.
Air Duct Cleaning USA will clean your HVAC system so that you can enjoy living in an environment with a comfortable temperature and breathe clean air at the same time.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning:
Cleaning the air ducts removes bacteria, dust, mites, and fungus from your heating and air conditioning vents.
Allergy symptoms are reduced.
People who suffer with asthma will be able to breathe easier when the air ducts are cleaned regularly.
In addition to improving the hygienic conditions of your home, your HVAC system will operate more efficiently and last longer.
Your HVAC system can be improved and operate more efficiently, which will also result in lower utility bills.
The amount of time that needs to be spent dusting will be significantly reduced.
What You Can Expect from Air Duct Cleaning USA
Many companies advertise that they do air duct cleaning. Unfortunately, many of these companies are run by dishonest people, who only exist to take advantage of innocent victims. These companies earn a living by taking money from people without delivering the services they promise.
Our technicians will conduct an inspection of your home to determine exactly what needs to be done. Before doing any work, they will provide you with a free quote.
When you hire Air Duct Cleaning USA to clean your air ducts, we clean the entire system. This includes the air ducts, the return air ducts and the furnace and air handler. Your air ducts will be visually clean and smell clean.
- We protect your property by wearing protective coverings on our shoes.
- We use portable vacuums and large vacuum trucks to clean your ducts.
- Our technicians are certified and trained.
- Uniformed technicians wear professional uniforms and carry identification that shows our customers that they are a representative of our company.
- Drop clothes will be placed in areas to protect furniture and floors against damage.
The registers will be covered so that dust and contaminants will not be distributed into other areas of your home.
- We clean your entire HVAC system and all components.
- Before leaving, we show you what we have done and make sure everything meets your satisfaction.