If you are having to repair your furnace as opposed to having maintenance performed, it is probably not the most convenient time to have it done. The fact that it is cold is what is lead us to discover that the furnace is not working correctly.
In New Jersey, we rely on our furnaces to keep us warm in the winter. To ensure that this occurs, we must perform annual maintenance. This reduces the chance of an unexpected breakdown. It will also save money by repairing the unit and helping it to work at a more efficient level. Air Duct Cleaning USA in NJ is available to assist our customers by conducting furnace maintenance to prevent it from breaking down at a time when it is needed the most.
Call us to assist with your furnace, call us 609-241-9334 to schedule service.
Our technicians will do the following:
- Change out your furnace filters.
- Inspect the system for cracks
- Remove and clean the burners, if needed.
- Check the fan and make any needed djustments
- Make sure the air openings are not blocked
- Inspect the flue pipe for corrosion.
- Make sure the thermostat registers the correct temperature
- Place new batteries in the carbon monoxide detector
- Clean the fresh air intake screen.
- Make sure the burner is operating correctly, and Check the safety controls.
- We provide fast service to get your home warm again, quickly.
- Our licensed/certified experts are trained to maintain, repair, and clean your furnace.
- We service all brands of furnaces and heating equipment.
- We are New Jersey’s Top Rated Respected Furnace Repair Company.
A furnace has many parts that must be maintained to ensure they continue to work correctly. It is better to discover and repair a broken part during regular routine maintenance rather than when it’s cold, and the furnace is not working correctly.
Some problems could be hazardous if not addressed immediately.
Dependent upon the age of your heating system, it may save you money in the end if you replace it rather than spending more money on repairs.
Furnace Clean Service
Annual Furnace Cleaning Service
According to furnace manufacturers, furnace cleaning should be performed annually. This will help increase efficiency, prevent breakdowns, and extend the life of the furnace. Some manufacturers require annual furnace cleanings for the warranty to remain valid. To avoid unexpected break-downs, trust New Jersey’s #1 air duct company.
In addition to annual maintenance, you should replace the filters monthly. This will ensure the furnace is operating at optimum capacity. It will also help save money on your energy bills.
Modern furnaces and boilers are sophisticated and should only be worked on by someone with knowledge of the latest technology.
Our certified/licensed technicians are fully trained in heating repair and safety.
We provide 24/7 Emergency Service.
For 24-hour emergency service in New Jersey, please call 609-241-9334 in NJ, USA. To schedule a furnace maintenance service call in New Jersey, Contact us at 609-241-9334 to schedule an appointment.